Chief Audit Executives Club
Join the Club of Chief Audit Executives!
As a Chief Audit Executive, you face particular challenges. Many of you have expressed the wish to meet on a more regular basis in a dedicated setting to network and discuss on specific issues. This is exactly what the Club is all about.
On a number of occasions throughout the year you will have the opportunity to discuss with your peers exactly these particular issues that are part of the portfolio of an internal audit leader.
The Club is reserved to Chief Audit Executives only. To be a member you need to be a CAE or a permanent management representative within your organisation.
By registering, you agree that your contact data will be shared amongst the members of the IIA Belgium Club of Chief Audit Executives.
- Thursday February 10th – Data Analytics
- Tuesday March 15th – Risk Based Audit Planning
- Thursday June 9th – Agile Auditing
- Tuesday September 13th – Whistleblowing and the Code of Conduct as game changers in your organisation
- Thursday November 10th – IA Function collaboration and Assurance Mapping
- Tuesday December 15th –The IIA Competency model
17.30 : Welcome coffee
18.00 : Presentation
19.00 : Reception
19.30 : Networking dinner
The meetings take place at the Waerboom | Feestzaal | Hotel | Business | Groot-Bijgaarden | Brussel.