As the only globally recognized internal audit certification, becoming a Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) is the optimum way to communicate knowledge, skills, and competencies to effectively carry out professional responsibilities for any internal audit, anywhere in the world.
Ressources and study guides
- CIA learning system V7
If you are interested in our CIA Preparation Courses, please contact John.firstname.lastname@example.org
CIA certification price increase
Effective 1 September 2022, the CIA examination price will be increased.
Please click here to see the new fees
- Application fee:
- member: € 115
- non-member: € 230
- Registration fee part 1:
- member: € 295
- non-member: €425
- Registration fee per part 2 and 3:
- member: € 265
- non-member: € 395
- Exam period extension 2 months (60 days)
- member: € 95
- non-member: € 110
- One-time, 12-months Certification Program Eligibility Extension
- member: €250
- non-member: €420
- Reporting deadline is 31 December each year
- 2022 CPE/CPD reporting is now open. Log in to the Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS) to complete the CPE or CPD Reporting Form.