Chief Executive Officer
Marketing & Operations
Do you have a question or would you like to receive more information? Do not hesitate to fill out the form below, we will contact you soon.
We take your privacy seriously. You will find more information about what we do with your data in our privacy statement.
- Brussels South Station: Take subway line 2 (direction Simonis) and get off at the stop Botanique.
- Brussels North Station By subway: At the stop Rogier take subway line 2 (direction Delacroix) and get off at the stop Botanique. On foot:Exit the train station and go to the Place Rogier. Then turn left and follow the Boulevard du Jardin Botanique until you see the Rue Royale on your right.
- Brussels Central Station: Take subway line 1A or 1B (direction Hermann-Debroux or Stockel) and get off at the stop: Arts-Loi. Then take subway line 2 (direction Simonis) and get off at the stop Botanique.
- You can reach the IIA Belgium office via the tunnels of the R20/Ring.
- Coming from the direction Bruxelles-Centre/Midi: In the tunnels, take the exit Botanique, keep to the right and after the traffic lights, turn left on to the Rue Royale.
- Coming from the direction Koekelberg – Basilique: Leave the tunnel at the exit Rogier and continue to take the Boulevard du Jardin Botanique until you come at the traffic lights just before the P&V-tower, turn right onto the Rue Royale, which passes the IIA Bel office. You can park in the CITY PARKING situated at the Boulevard Pacheco.
- Subway line 2 and get off at the stop Botanique. Rue Royale is in front of you.
- The trams 92 – 94 stops at Congres.