ACFE Fraud Awareness Week
Virtual events from Monday, 15 November until Friday, 19 November 2021 !
Each day ACFE will host a 1-hour live webinar covering the following topics with various speakers:
- Monday 15 November | Webinar | Privacy vs. private investigation
- Tuesday 16 November | Webinar | Walkthrough Fraud Magazine important topics & presentation of most recent Report to the Nations Western Europe
- Wednesday 17 November | Webinar | Combating Fraud in the Digital World
- Thursday 18 November | Webinar | Interviewing skills
- Friday 19 November | Live event | Whistleblowing: ISO37002, EU Directive explained and Importance of culture & ethics
Each virtual session provides 1 CPE. The Friday session is 3 CPE’s. If you take all 5 events, ACFE can provide 8 CPE Credits (1 CPE = 50 minutes).
Technical support will be provided by KPMG Belgium.