Auditing Market Risk in Financial Institutions
January 8, 2021
Access restricted to IIA members only.
This guidance will enable internal auditors to understand:
- The importance of market risk in a financial services context.
- The regulatory environment and requirements related to market risk.
- The risk governance and risk management processes surrounding market risk.
- How to articulate the key components of market risk, including interest rate risk, equity risk, and foreign exchange risk.
- How to apply the IPPF and risk-based internal audit techniques to assess and audit market risk in their organizations.